Mega Joker is a classic slot game released by NetEnt in the year 2013. It is a colourful game full of marvellous features and surprises. The game takes players back to those days of classic fruit machines that feature fruit symbols. It is an ideal slot for newcomers as well as seasoned slots players.
Mega Joker is a 3-reel, 5 pay lines video slot with unique bonus features such as mystery jackpots and Super meter mode. The game has a classic slot machine theme and provides the players a Vegas casino atmosphere.
The symbols of Mega Joker include classic fruit symbols like cherries, lemons, melons, oranges, bells, sevens, joker and grapes. The highest winning symbol of all is, of course, the Joker. The game has much popularity among the players around the world and comes with a high RTP rate.
The Mega Joker slot actually does not feature any free spins or bonus games. However, the Super meter mode is like a bonus game that the players can activate to access higher pay outs.
Can I play Mega Joker slot game from India?
Mega Joker is legitimate in India. There is absolutely no legal hurdle in playing the game from India. NetEnt games are renowned for their highest level of safety and reliability. The randomness of their RNG engines is constantly verified by testing organisations like eCogra.
Mega Joker can be played on the mobile and tablet device or desktop or laptop computer. But the best way to play Mega Joker still remains the slot machines.
Mega Joker – Play for free here!
Here, in this section, we introduce a demo version of the Mega Joker. The demo offers a chance to experience the game before betting with real money. This is a real boon for the first-time players, as they can learn the tricks of the trade before taking the almighty leap into the game.
In this demo version, the chances of winning are exactly the same as in a real money game. Here, you can try out the slot, learn about the symbols and payouts, and understands the winning combinations.
Mega Joker rules
The screen consists of two sets of reels. The main gameplay takes place in the base mode on the bottom set of reels.
Before spinning the reels, players have to choose their bet. They can choose to wager 1 or 10 coins per spin by clicking the “Bet” button. The coin values range from 0.1 to 1, which can be selected by clicking the coin symbols on the right-hand side. Players can also bet the maximum amount by pressing the “Max Bet” button. The “Spin” button will start the game.
If a player spins a winning combination, he can scoop a good payout. The payout on each combination will vary depending upon how much the player wagers.
Winning combinations in base mode:
- Three cherries: 10 to 20 coins
- Three lemons: 10 to 20 coins
- Three watermelons: 40 to 80 coins
- Three bells: 100 to 200 coins
- Three treasure troves: 200 to 2,000 coins
- Three jokers: 10 to 400 coins
When the player wins a spin in the base mode at a bet of 10 coins and with all the pay lines active, the winnings will be relocated to the Super meter mode.
Players can then choose either to enter the Super meter mode by pressing the “Spin” button or save their winnings by pressing “Collect”. In the Super meter mode, players can place bets of 20, 40, 100 or 200 coins per spin.
Winning combinations in Super meter mode:
- Three cherries: 100 to 200 coins
- Three oranges: 100 to 200 coins
- Three lemons: 200 to 400 coins
- Three grapes: 200 to 500 coins
- Three watermelons: 500 to 1000 coins
- Three bells: 600 to 1200 coins
- Three 7s: 800 to 2000 coins
- Three or more jokers: 100 to 2000 coins
Mega Mega Joker
- Mega Joker is a great online slot game for the players who love traditional arcade fruit machines.
- It is easy to play this game.
- Even though there are no bonus features, the Super meter mode and the progressive jackpot give the players some extra payouts.
- The slot has an excellent RTP rate of 99%.
- Playing Mega Joker includes low betting limits and is certainly suitable for the low-stakes players.
Mega Joker progressive Jackpot game
The progressive jackpot of Mega Joker is one of the reasons why the game remained popular among players. As the name suggests, it is a jackpot that grows until someone wins. Players can see the current level of the jackpot while the play is ongoing. In order to win the jackpot, the player has to play the base game with the maximum coin value. If he spins three jokers in a winning combination, he will win the jackpot.
Mega Joker odds
There are some indicators that make this game so attractive among the players. Volatility Index is such an indicator that shows how much the slot’s RTP will vary for a certain number of games played. Lower the volatility, greater the chance to land a winning combination. Observations from real play showed that about 7 spins out of 20 give a win.
Mega Joker versions
There are some other versions of the Mega Joker slot available in the market. These include games from other developers too. A better version was even released by the same provider.
- Jackpot 6000 (by NetEnt): This is another fruit machine released by NetEnt in 2014. This 3×3 layout slot game has only a single set of reels. The game does not have a progressive jackpot but has a gamble feature. The game also possesses Super meter feature.
- Jackpot Jester 50K (by NextGen Gaming): This 3×3 layout slot game is almost similar to Mega Joker. Its visual appearance resembles that of Mega Joker. This slot has a jackpot of 50K.
- Mega Joker (by Novomatic): The slot has exactly the same name but is released by Novomatic. Its features are not much similar to that of NetEnt’s Mega Joker. The game has a 5-reel 4-row play area and 40 paylines.
- Mega Jackpot (by Betsoft): This 3×3 layout slot game has many similarities to that of the Mega Joker slot. This game includes upper and lower play areas like that in Mega Joker. The game includes fruit symbols, 5 paylines and appearance of an antique slot machine.
- Jumbo Joker (by Betsoft): This game has some similar features as that of Mega Joker, which include payouts of 20 to 2000 coins, 5 paylines and Super meter.
Mega Joker is a classic slot designed to look and play like a fruit machine. The game has nice graphics and symbols. The game is easy and simple to play. The theme of the game resembles the vintage fruit machine slots. The progressive jackpot and Super meter are two advantages of this slot game. Mega Joker includes low betting limits and is certainly suitable for the low-stakes players.
The graphics of the game is light and fast loading. It does not feature any heavy graphics. The quality of the sound is nice, but it would be great if there is an option to enable or disable a background song. Unlike in some other slot games, wild and scatter symbols are not there in Mega Joker. The lack of free spin rounds or multipliers is another disadvantage of this slot game.
Overall, the game provides a wonderful experience for the players with fewer rules and high returns.